Occupational Therapy Schools in the USA

By |2019-10-26T05:55:39+00:00July 10th, 2019|OT Schools|0 Comments

Occupational Therapy Schools Before going practicing occupational therapy, you must graduate from a recognized occupational therapy School. Although some programs provide doctoral degrees, most occupational therapists enter the field with their master. Schools are accredited by Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education or ACOTE, which is part of the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA). Limited [...]